Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hello Everyone and thanks for stopping by
Sorry I havent posted for a sec you see Comcast has swallowed up my nice little underdog cable company and I was without any cable for a while.The Transition will obviously not be smooth.
Anyway Here are some new Scans for ya

This is your average nerdy Cartoonist so burnt out he barely recognizes his tool
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's A Gooblin -Half Goober Half Goblin just in time for the holidays
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I found this one and realized what about the hidiously Ugly Chicks?I swear to bring them back!-I'll hopefully be bringing you more of they're off beat charm
Look at how bummed she looks-She knows you have all payed way to much atention to the hotties
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Lastly this my reaction to all you Cartoon Greats Stopping by
Shocked and overwhelmed with joy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All Images Copywrite 1990-2006 Lartoons Animation
All concepts property of Lartoons Animation

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to reply to your email but it got bounced back. Welcome to Comcast. E & J loved your drawings. Not sure I'll share the fat chick with them. Melis

6:24 AM  
Blogger mantoe said...

i like your construction shapes. it looks like you dig vaughn bode or at least inspired by him. is that true?

12:28 PM  
Blogger The Lar said...

Very good eye Mantoe!
Yes Vaughn is definatly on my list of Inspiration among many others-I'm
Trying to keep the styles of this blog fairly eclectic.Bode and Bakshi have definatly been big Influences on me through out the years.I'll have more traditional 60s rubber hose cartoony styles in comming posts so be sure to check back-this has been a really long day so this is proboly it for blogging today.maybe if I catch a 4th wind-I'm beat
Thanks for Stopping by and thanks for the comment
-Matt

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Schools
Online Schools