Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ok so I finally am making this bloggy type thing-Mostley to show off my stuff
This is way easier than the site I'v been perpetually working on.
Anywho here some of the crazy's I'v worked with through out the years
These are Real People Folks!-Save me!
Willing to relocate ANYWHERE
-I'm so not joking!-So many drawings to put here -I know you all want hot girly ones -I'll give em to ya-as well as flashy clean-ups-this is just my Feel sorry for this guy start

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Legal stuff:all images copywrite 1990-2006 Lartoons Animation

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lar said...

Yes Comments are alowed in all the posts both old and new

I know everyone is scrolling down to see where the comments already are:)

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NUMBER ONE....the LARTOONS = BA

-#2

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Mavis Davis said...

Hey Lar what's goin on mang...Where the hell are you?

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Schools
Online Schools